top of page
Private Property

Home Insurance | Reynoldsburg | Pickerington | Ohio | Blacklick

Home Insurance

There are different insurance solutions for different types of homes. Whether you rent, own a house or condo we can help you with your insurance needs. 


If you own your home, you want to make sure that you and your home are protected. You want to make sure you have adequate coverage if you have a loss and your home needs to be repaired or rebuilt. The coverage on your home will be based on the replacement cost.  The replacement cost is different than the market value of your home and is calculated by estimating what it will cost to rebuild your home from the ground up. 

Condo Owner

If you own a condo, you may require a different type of home insurance policy. Most condominium's have a master insurance policy that will cover the exterior of the building and you are responsible for the walls in. Every master policy is different so it is important that you find out what you are responsible for in the event something happens. You want to make sure that you have enough coverage to rebuild the interior of your condo.

Loss Assessment is a very important coverage to make sure that you have on your policy. This coverage will protect you if the exterior of the condo sustains a covered loss and you are assessed a portion of the loss or deductible. The master condo policy will let you know what the deductible is for the condo association

Tenant / Renters

If you rent a home or an apartment, you will need renters insurance. Renters insurance will provide coverage if your personal belongs are damaged due to a covered loss or stolen due to burglary/theft. Another important part of the renters policy is loss of use. If your apartment is not habitable and you need another location to stay temporarily, this coverage will help pay for any of the expenses due to the displacement, such as a hotel and eating expenses. 

Dwelling Fire

If you own a house or condo and do not reside in the property, you can get coverage for the home under a dwelling fire policy. This type of policy will provide coverage for the the property.

Mobile Home

If you own a mobile or manufactured home, there is a special type of policy for your property. Since many mobile homes have a specific manufacturer and often have a title instead of a deed, the insurance company will often need to know the dimensions, serial number, age and manufacturer. Some companies may only provide coverage for Actual Cash Value (ACV) instead of replacement cost. It is important for you know what your policy will provide coverage for in case a loss occurs to your home.

bottom of page